For help with logging into Stream, Portal and more.
Contact the Service Desk:
Phone 06-356-9099 ext. 82111 (preferred method) OR 0800 MASSEY
7:45am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
(excluding Public and University holidays)
The Distance Library Service delivers course-related books to your home and pays the return postage (within New Zealand only) for the books we send out.
Note: Students are expected to purchase compulsory textbooks. The Library purchases limited copies of compulsory textbooks and cannot guarantee that a copy will be available to borrow.
Assisting students with:
- Understanding Massey’s qualifications
- Planning their studies
- Programme and course choices
- Progress to completion, graduation
- Changing programmes
- Information on pathway and career options
- Understanding workloads and expectations and if these fit with a student’s work/life commitments
- Connecting to other key student support services at Massey University
If an unforeseen situation, illness or injury has affected your grade on an assignment, test or exam you can apply to have this taken into consideration:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on:
- Distance venue examination supervisors
- Management of overseas examination venues
- Master Thesis submission
- Online examinations
Tap here to go to the M@D employment support page.
M@D Masterclasses are here to make your studies more successful and less stressful. They are designed to work hand-in-hand with University-provided facilities such as Teaching and Learning, OWLL and MyHub, to acquaint students with the wealth of support resources out there.
- Massey University Health and Counselling
- email: email@example.com
Referencing external sources properly shows your marker that you can effectively locate and integrate facts and ideas into your assignment.
Thinking of Withdrawing?
If you’re considering withdrawing from your course, contact your course coordinator as soon as possible. They could help you get back on track.
“Withdrawal without academic penalty” date means you get a benign “WD” grade instead of a negative “DC” grade. “Withdrawal without financial penalty” means you can be refunded the course tuition fees.