Scroll through for employment help from Massey@Distance and Student Job Search
M@D uses Student Job Search to help students prepare for, and find work. SJS is New Zealand’s largest student job search site and helps thousands of students into jobs every year.
- Are you currently studying at a NZ tertiary institute?
- Are you intending to study in the next semester at a NZ tertiary institute?
- Have you graduated from a course of study this year or last year at a NZ tertiary institute?
- It’s free for eligible students, just tell us when you get a job.
- Student Job Search is a not for profit charity and is funded to place students in jobs.
- So it’s important that we know every time a student is hired using our service.
- We have an app! The Student Job Search app is available to download on Google Play and the App Store.
- Tap here for more information on how SJS works
The basic things to include in your CV are your name, contact information, education, skills and experience. In addition, you may want to include any awards and accomplishments. Tap here for more more support.
A cover letter is an introduction that accompanies your CV and is often the first part of the application that an employer will read. It gives you a chance to introduce yourself, express your interest in the job, and explain why you’re an ideal candidate. Tap here for more information.